IRIMAR informs you that by visiting this web portal is not automatically recorded any personal data that identifies a user, however there is certain information of a non-personal nature and not identifiable with a specific user that is collected during the session in direct to through devices called “cookies”. The “cookies” are small data files that are generated on the User’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following information:
• The date and time of access to the Website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
• The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that Users obtain a more satisfactory result.
• The date and time of the last time the User visited the Website.
• The content design that the User chose in his first visit to the Website.
• Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
On the other hand, for the use of certain Contents or Services, IRIMAR may request from the User certain personal data through the forms provided for that purpose. Therefore, and in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us through our website or by sending emails will be incorporated into the automated files under the ownership of IRIMAR, SL with registered office at C / Tapissers, 13, postal code 46200 of Paiporta (Valencia), with the purpose of being used to manage your information request and send you advertising communications about the offers, activities and services that are developed by the company. For its part, IRIMAR informs all users of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, failure to complete said data may prevent IRIMAR from providing all those Services linked to such data, freeing it from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
The user has the obligation to provide the data in a truthful manner and keep them updated, reserving IRIMAR the right to exclude from the Services any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law. Any of the consents granted is revocable. You may also exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing to IRIMAR, S.L., PO Box 095, zip code 46200 of Paiporta (Valencia) attaching a photocopy of the DNI.